Sunday, January 5, 2014

New Year's Eve!

Hi everyone! I'm Cecile! I'm new here, so this is my first post! I'm going to tell you about my New Year's Eve!

Momma and I went to Momma's friend Zoe's house. I was going to visit with Zoe's dolls Julie, Ivy, and Marie-Grace.


 Zoe's dolls were getting ready for the party when I knocked on the door.
 Julie answered it.
 "Hi Cecile!" she said.
"Hi Julie! Thanks for inviting me!" I replied. This was going to be the best night ever!
 I hung up my coat...
 …and helped Marie-Grace cook. I told Marie-Grace about my sister Marie-Grace. They had so much in common, including their name!
 We had a delicious dinner of fruit salad and Crystal Light.
 We played go fish until,
"It's five minutes till midnight!" Ivy cried. We turned the TV to the ball drop and poured the sparkling grape juice into our cups.

"Five! Four! Three! Two!" we cheered. "ONE! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!"
I had so much fun at Zoe's house!

Cecile (no siggy yet!)

No comments:

Post a Comment