Thursday, March 7, 2013

We Are Back!

Hello! Sorry it took so long! Did you miss us? Good. Sooooooooo............. I'm here to announce a series! By my mom (aka Nina aka Ninatheshark)! I, of course, am one of the stars, having innate (ooh! Someone give me a quarter!) talent and all.

Ruthie...

Okay, sorry. But I play Layla, Caroline plays Pandora, Mary plays Athena, and Lanie plays the main character Vola. Who thought of these awful names, I will not mention coughcoughMOMcoughcough

Ruthie...

Okay!

It's about 4 budding actresses at acting camp, and Pandora's mad that Vola got the lead. That SHOULD read: "Ruthie's mad that Lanie got the lead." Seriously, that chic can't even stand up her legs are so loose!

THAT'S IT! Bye Ruthie!

But

No buts.

Fine

Hi everybody. Lanie here. I can stand fine! Well, I may go to the hospital soon because I can barely stand even with a wall, but, I'm fine!

Dont go lan lan ill mis yu fr to weecs

Oh, Lily, I may not go.

Someone teach that kid some grammar!

RUTHIE!




3 comments:

  1. Yea.
    When I 'worked'(does working imply getting paid?) for AG
    The old Cranky lady's kept adjusting me!
    Did you model for AG?
    GTG, Going away, Sooo excited!

    Katie

    ReplyDelete