Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mary's Guide to Dealing With New Sisters

Hi! Mary here! I have to talk about a serious issue.

So, lately, there has been a problem on the AG blogosphere.

And all of them have to do with one thing.

Coping with a new sister.

If you read my cyber BFF Katie's blog, you know she may be getting a new sister. I posted this there and I will post it here.

It's always hard coping with a new sister. You have to be nice and make them feel welcome, and all that jazz. And you should always be ready for a new sister or cousin at a moments notice. I didn't know mom got Felicity until she was in our house! But I love her. Cause face it, you will NOT be your mom's last doll, especially if she is a crazy doll fanatic like mine! But always remember: It doesn't matter if you're first, third, or thirtieth. Mom will always love you no matter what.

I hope that helps, Katie!


5 comments:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH!
    You really helped!
    I need a bit more help.
    When you said be prepared do you mean I should buy-Make presents for her? Please reply!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay!
    Do you think she'ls always be in my business ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I mean , Like , Looking over my computer?
      Katie

      Delete
  3. Maybe! If she's that kind of sister! *coughcoughcoughRUTHIEcoughcoughcough*

    ReplyDelete