Saturday, March 9, 2013

I Am A Mad Doll

Yes, I am a mad doll. So I spent HOURS making this very realistic drawing of a tiger, and someone just HAD to come in my room with chocolate milk and spill it all over my drawing!

I didn't mea

Quiet! Anyway, Addison the clumsy started mopping up the spill using MY FRIENDSHIP QUILT GRAMMA MADE FOR ME WHEN I WAS TWO!

I didn't kno

And then, she put it in the wash, except she put the RED quilt in the load of WHITES! So, all of our white clothes are now PINK! I lumping HATE pink!

No one ever told me yo

So THEN, she colored all the pink laundry white with a white crayon!

I was tryi

So instead of wearing a plain white t shirt, I'm wearing a pink shirt with white crayon all over it! And my picture's ruined and my quilt smells like milk (which I'm allergic to)!

So, needless to say, I'm mad.

And I'm sorry!

Okay.

Really?

Of course not!

Oh.



No comments:

Post a Comment