Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

Happy Valentine's day! I don't know about you, but I love Valentine's Day! My favorite part is the valentines, the candy, the love, the candy, the sparkles, the candy, and the candy! Did I mention I love Valentine's candy? Well, I do!

Mary, Mary, Mary, you don't get it, do you? When you are 15, V- day is a different deal. Not sparkles and class valentines and bunnies

I never said anything about bunnies...

Oh no, I am freaking out about the Heart Ball this evening. Dream Panther asked me! Ucutfcutfvh

Uh oh! Ruthie fainted! LAN-LAN!

Don't call me LAN-LAN! What's wro- Oh, not again! I'll go get the fish.

Note to readers, Lanie uses a fish to wake up Ruthie when she faints because she's in love with Dream Panther. You see, Dream Panther is

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

There goes Lanie with the fish. Lanie, calm down!

She's awake!

LANIE WHAT THE GOAT WERE YOU THINKING? I HAVE TO LOOK GOOD FOR THE HEART BALL BUT NOW I SMELL LIKE FISH! I AM GOING TO

Okay! Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment